This week has been a very busy one on the home front and I seem to have spent all week trying to play catch-up on the blog. Ironic that this is also the week I have been taking the 5 Day Productivity Challenge course run by the amazing Aby over at youbabymemummy.com (amazing course by the way, I have come away with sooooo many ideas). Despite being so busy I have had some pretty awesome happy moments:
- On Sunday the weather was great and we had a lovely picnic in the garden and lots of trampolining fun.
- One of my pictures was featured in the instagram linkup #capturingtheday run by lifeisknutts.com and doublemonkeybusiness.co.uk
- A few days later the same photo was featured in another instagram linkup, this time #whatevertheweatherkids run by Jenny over at monkeyandmouse.co.uk
- I booked a two night break for me and the hubby for next month (two nights away with no kids may mean I will require a holiday just to get over the monumental hangover!)
- My husband’s flight details came through (he works away for 10 weeks at a time), and he will be home next Tuesday!!! Lots of happy dancing when that email came through!
- My 12 Ways Kids Are Like Dogs post was featured on the #ablogginggoodtime linky run by Catie at diaryofanimperfectmum.com and Katie at mummyinatutu.co.uk
- I finally had a good clear out of some of L’s baby toys.
- L has finally figured out how to bounce on her Unicorn hopper but she finds it much more fun to bounce twice then fake fall off. She must have repeated it 50 times and had me in fits of giggles as each fall became ever more dramatic.
- And of course, the pages and pages of notes and ideas that I have come away with after Aby’s course make me very happy and excited about the future.
How has your week been?