If you read monday’s post you’ll know that this week is all about remembering to have fun and get dancing. If you missed the post you can check it out here: Words To Live By #12: Dance
To help you along I’ve come up with a list of songs that I defy you not to at least tap your feet to. So, bookmark this list or save it to Pinterest and the next time you’re feeling a little stressed out and about to blow your top or crumple in a heap, hit play on one of these instead and get moving. If you’re kids are still too young to be completely embarrassed by everything you do they’ll love the impromptu dance party too.
1. I Love It – Icona Pop
2. Groove is in the Heart – Deee-Lite
3. Happy – Pharrell Williams
4. Shake it off – taylor swift
5. Jump Around – House of pain
6. band bang – jessie j, ariana grande, nicki minaj
7. wake me up before you Go go – wham!
8. call on me – eric prydz
9. Hey ya – outKast
10. Uptown funk – mark ronson ft. bruno mars
Now I know I already included this next one in Monday’s post but this list just didn’t feel complete without it so I added the Trolls version of the video this time.
can’t stop the feeling – justin timberlake
Have a great week, and at the risk of sounding like a Brucie wannabe, keep dancing x