Last week I published a post listing 12 Way Kids Are Like Dogs, while drafting it I was also struck by how much they share in common with cats. So here is another fun list for you:
- They like to climb; curtains, bookshelves, furniture, anything really! Unlike cats though, kids don’t always land on their feet.
- They have a tendency to scratch and bite and call it playing.
- Both have an air of superiority over us poor adults.
- They can sleep anywhere (unless you want them too).
- They sometimes display nocturnal tendencies and night time howling.
- They are under the impression that they rule the house and we are their slaves.
- They will expect to sit on our laps for cuddles and attention whenever they want, but if we want cuddles they will run and hide.
- They can be happy and affectionate one minute and completely feral the next without any warning or seeming cause.
- Their cute exterior hides their evil plan to take over the world (just mine?).
- They like to take over the dog’s bed. Sometimes the dog will be allowed to join them, but only if they don’t take up too much room.
Can you relate to these? Do you have any more to add?