Welcome to the #FamilyFunLinky, the best place to share 2 of your wonderful blog posts each week and find some other amazing ones to read and share.
I hinted in my last Monthly Bucket List post that I had an exciting collaboration coming up with a couple of my favourite bloggers, well… ta da!!!!
As you may or may not know Karen is due her second baby in October and is wanting to slow things down for now and then take a complete break with the new baby until the new year. So, Karen and Sarah asked if I would become a co-host to help them out and, needless to say, I jumped at the chance. I’ve been joining this linky since day one when my blog was still very new and the community of bloggers who link up each week are amazing and have given me lots of support and encouragement over the last year. Now I get to be an even bigger part of it!
There will only ever be two co-hosts at a time, so there’s no need to worry about having an extra post to comment on. We’ll be alternating weeks up until 9th October and then it will just be me and Sarah until the new year so Karen can enjoy those precious first months.
This week I’m co-hosting with Sarah and next week it will be myself and Karen. Go ahead and link up below then head on over to their blogs to find out who they each chose as their featured post from last week.
Come and join our blogging family for a bit of fun…
Open all day Monday to Wednesday
- Link up a maximum of 2 new to us blog posts, any subject welcome.
- Add the #FamilyFunLinky badge to the HTML / Text portion in your posts. Send us a message on twitter if you’re stuck, we’re here to help!
- Comment on both hosts posts, the post before yours and one other. Thats only 4! More is always a bonus!
- Please Follow us on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB, @Tammymumuk& @BurnishedChaos then tweet us if you want an extra RT with #FamilyFunLinky.
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- You will get a comment from at least one of the hosts on any post you link up
- We will give you a little shout out on Twitter