Welcome back to the #FamilyFunLinky, the best place to share 2 of your wonderful blog posts each week and find some other amazing ones to read and share.
Last week seemed to disappear in a flash, much like the rest of September, and I honestly don’t feel like I achieved anything. I’m determined this week is going to me productive though and I’m really looking forward to reading everyone’s posts to give me some much needed inspiration.
It was my week off from hosting the linky last week so I don’t have a featured post to share but you can go and check out Sarah and Karen’s blogs for theirs. Sarah is still on holiday in Portugal the lucky thing so I will be co-hosting with Karen again this week. So, let’s get to it:
Come and join our blogging family for a bit of fun…
Open all day Monday to Wednesday
- Link up a maximum of 2 new to us blog posts, any subject welcome.
- Add the #FamilyFunLinky badge to the HTML / Text portion in your posts. Send us a message on twitter if you’re stuck, we’re here to help!
- Comment on both hosts posts, the post before yours and one other. Thats only 4! More is always a bonus!
- Please Follow us on Twitter @IsntitprettyKTB, @Tammymumuk& @BurnishedChaos then tweet us if you want an extra RT with #FamilyFunLinky.
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- You will get a comment from at least one of the hosts on any post you link up
- We will give you a little shout out on Twitter