Our lives are so busy at times that it can be all too easy to focus only on the negative and tiring things that have happened during the week. To counteract this, every week I join the #HappyDaysLinky run by the lovely Katy (whatkatysaid.com) and Sian (quitefranklyshesaid.com) to reflect on all the moments of the past week that have made me happy.
This week has been full of ups and downs, but looking back, it has actually been a pretty good week.
- At the weekend, we met up with some friends at the park. The windchill put the temperature at -6c but the sun was shining for once and the kids all had a great time running off some energy.
- Monday was another sunny and crisp day and we made the most of our morning walk with the dogs. It usually only takes about 40min but L decided she wanted to get out of the pushchair and have a run around and we were there nearly two hours, running up and down the hill and balancing along wooden walkways. It was just a really perfect morning.
- I registered as self-employed! This is a really huge step for me and feels exciting and scary all at the same time.
- I sent off my first invoice. I haven’t been paid yet, but still another milestone for me.
- My picture of L giving Ted and drink from her tiny Playmobil cup was featured in the #HappyLittleButtons January Round Up.
- My Words To Live By #13: Place One Block post was chosen as a featured post in the #DreamTeam linky by the lovely Annette at 3 Little Buttons.
- Our neighbour gave L a mini pack of Maltesers and she was soooo excited. Girl after my own heart.
- L admiring her herself in the mirror 😂
- My hubby was able to video call from the ship this morning, that’s something that always makes us all happy.
How about you? What have you been up to this week?