I love the idea of taking time out each week to appreciate all the good things that have happened. With the chaos of everyday family life it can be all to easy to focus on the negative, so when I saw this linky post over on whatkatysaid.com I knew I wanted to join in. So here’s my happy list:
- After thinking about it for far too long I finally took the leap and started this blog. In some ways it is such a small thing but it has made a huge difference, I feel like I am finally getting ’me’ back. (A topic for another post I feel.)
- The weather! We’ve been making the most of it with picnics in the garden and lovely walks out with the dogs.
- M broke up from school for the Summer on Wednesday. L is loving having her big brother at home and we’re all looking forward to lots of days out.
- It was my Dad’s birthday on Friday and L got so excited about visiting him that the minute we pulled up she started shouting his name.
- Our first Lily appeared in our pond.
- Hand feeding all the animals at Weatherrigs Animal Rescue.
- And now I have just joined in with my first linky!
How about you? What has made you happy this week?