Our lives are so busy at times that it can be all too easy to focus only on the negative and tiring things that have happened during the week. To counteract this, every week I join the #HappyDaysLinky run by the lovely Katy (whatkatysaid.com) and Sian (quitefranklyshesaid.com) to reflect on all the moments of the past week that have made me happy.
I’m not entirely sure where this last week has gone, it just seems to have vanished, or is just me? I know that I have been busy working away behind the scenes on my blog but I’m hard pushed to remember what else I have been up to. I’ll give it a go though:
- I took L for a look around the local nursery. She was so excited and had to wear a backpack like her big brother does for school. She loved it there and got pretty upset when it was time to leave. I’ve filled out all the forms now and just have to wait for a place to become available. I’m only looking for one morning a week and can be flexible on the day so hopefully we won’t have to wait too long as she is desperate to go back.
- On the way back from the nursery there were lots of puddles to jump up and down in which cheered her up no end.
- I took part in my first ever #TribalChat on twitter. I was a bit nervous about it but I needn’t have been, everyone was really lovely and it was loads of fun. Will definitely be joining in again next week. If you want to join in too it runs every Tuesday at 8pm.
- My Dream Big post was featured in the Newbie Round-Up on Britmums!!!!!
- We went back to Toddler Group for the first time since mid-december. It was pretty quiet there this week but L had great fun as always. She especially loved the easel and the tunnel.
- I met up with some friends in a coffee shop. It’s been so long since we had a good catch-up, it was great to see them. It did mean L had to miss her afternoon nap and despite being armed with toys and colouring I was sure there would be a meltdown at some point and we would have to leave early but she proved me wrong. We were there two hours and she was good as gold.
- M and L building Lego together this morning. I love seeing them playing together like this.
How about you, what has made you happy this week?