Our lives are so busy at times that it can be all too easy to focus only on the negative and tiring things that have happened during the week. To counteract this, every week I join the #HappyDaysLinky run by the lovely Katy (whatkatysaid.com) and Sian (quitefranklyshesaid.com) to reflect on all the moments of the past week that have made me happy.
I nearly gave this post a miss this week as I couldn’t for the life of me remember what we had done and I hardly took any pictures so they didn’t help to jog my memory like they usually do. I decided to jot down a couple of things though and in the end actually realised despite being in a bit of a fog its actually been a pretty good week.
- M let L play with his ukulele and she loved it.
- L has started playing in M’s room on a morning while I get dressed and she gets so excited. I love seeing them play together like this (and getting dressed without an audience or constant shouts from downstairs is always a bonus).
- I’ve been approached by a few PR companies so I must be doing something right.
- L still isn’t back to full health and is barely eating, but she has become obsessed with yogurts and gets so excited about them it’s hilarious. She also tried the empty pots out as gloves!
- My Words To Live By #13: Place One Block post was chosen as the featured post in the #bestandworst linky by the lovely Helen at All The Beautiful Things.
- L has been offered a place at the local nursery. It’s just one morning a week but I’m hoping it help with the transition to pre-school in September. She’ll be starting after half term but they mentioned her having a short taster session before then.
- I went past 2k followers on twitter. Not a big number for some but way more than I thought I’d have after six months so I’m very happy about that.
- I started Aby’s Blog Growth Accelerator course. The doors are closed on this course now but I’d highly recommend checking out her other courses or signing up so you can be notified when she runs this one again. We’re only in week one but there is so much information and so much support it’s great.
- I bought a ticket for BlogOnXMAS! I remember seeing all the posts from bloggers who went last year and wishing it could be me some time in the future, and now it will be! I’ve never been to a conference before and now I have tickets for two! I would have preferred to have attended the first before booking the second but I know the tickets will have sold out by then so I’ve taken a leap of faith.
Hope about you? What have you been up to this past week?