Our lives are so busy at times that it can be all too easy to focus only on the negative and tiring things that have happened during the week. To counteract this, every week I join the #HappyDaysLinky run by the lovely Katy (whatkatysaid.com) and Sian (quitefranklyshesaid.com) to reflect on all the moments of the past week that have made me happy. Here is this weeks list:
- I finally got back into doing some exercise. I have enlisted the hubby as my personal trainer while he’s at home for the next few weeks and it’s going well so far.
- We bought some more rocks and more fish for our tank and now it’s finally complete. We’re all loving it, it’s by far the best tank we have ever owned (and there have been a quite a few over the years!)
- Seeing L come on so well at toddler group, she’s not fazed by anything anymore and jumps right in.
- M was poorly on Friday so we kept him home, and although it’s not nice he was poorly it was nice to spend an extra day together, a bit like having a long weekend.
- This morning when I got L out of her cot she wanted to stay and play in her room and waved me goodbye (my cue to leave). A little while later M went in to join her and I could hear him reading her a story, that always makes me smile.
- When L finally decided to come out of her room she brought her Peppa Pig jewellery case with her and had to wear the necklace and use the wand to cast spells on everyone very dramatically, she had me in stitches laughing.
- Hubby and M went out on a bike ride together and M managed 5 miles! Not bad going for a 7 year old!
How about you? What has made you happy this week?