Our lives are so busy at times that it can be all too easy to focus only on the negative and tiring things that have happened during the week. To counteract this, every week I join the #HappyDaysLinky run by the lovely Katy (whatkatysaid.com) and Sian (quitefranklyshesaid.com) to reflect on all the moments of the past week that have made me happy. Here is this weeks list:
- I started this week feeling I was overdoing things and wanted to take a slight step back and ease the pressure, so I did what all bloggers do … I wrote down what was going on in my head and then published it as When You Need To Take A Step Back. I was initially nervous about hitting the publish button but I have been overwhelmed by all of the lovely encouraging comments I have received (love this blogging community!), and I have felt so much more relaxed about the whole thing.
- On Monday my 10 Ways Kids Are Like Cats post was featured on the #AnythingGoes linky run by Debbie at myrandommusings.com and Janet at ramblesrantsandwritings.com
- On Tuesday my Hubby came home after being at sea for the past 11 weeks (he’s in the Merchant Navy)! Always cause for celebration! Not only was it great to see him, but seeing the kids greet him at the airport was amazing, brought a tear to my eye.
- On Wednesday I left L at home with her Dad and I got to take the dogs for a lovely walk without having to worry about getting the pushchair up the big hill, bliss!
- On Thursday my 10 Ways Kids Are Like Cats post got another feature, this time on the #momsterslink linky run by Trista at domesticatedmomster.com
- With (more than a little) help from her Dad, L ‘rode’ M’s scooter to school to pick him up and loved every second of it. She wasn’t too impressed when he wanted it back on the way home though.
- On Friday we got some great new fish for our tank and it is looking incredible.
- Also on Friday we had homemade pizza and movie night. M picked Pixels for the movie, we must have seen it 4/5 times now but we love it and it still makes me laugh.
- This morning we went bowling and then to the arcade. The first game of bowling was great and both kids were having fun (L, the 2yr old, beat us all hands down!) but they got a bit bored during the second game and L became a bit of a handful so think we’ll just stick to the one game next time.
How about you? How was your week?